In a nation that prides itself on family values, we need to do a better job of valuing our nation's families.
Here are five quick ways to get involved:
- Contact Congress - urge your elected officials support the Healthy Families Act!
- Tell Others - raise awareness by sending an e-mail to co-workers, friends and family.
- Share Your Story - if you or a loved one have been affected by not having paid sick days or if you’re outraged by the injustice tell us about it.
- Print A Flyer - and distribute copies to friends, co-workers and even strangers!
- Find A Campaign - and get involved locally. No campaign in your state? Start one today!
Amy Garcia, Executive Director, National Association of School Nurses
Tell Congress to support paid sick days! ACT
We want to hear from you!SHARE
Tell your friends and family to get involved! FORWARD